“Great team there. Friendly but matter-of-fact… Don’t expect to go there and get a light rub down and a “see you next week” spiel… They’re there to FIX you, and so far I’m seeing improvements with at-home exercises as well as massage/myo treatments!”
“I highly recommend Advanced Myotherapy. I had problems with my lower back and muscular pain . After first visit I feel much better . I felt like the therapist was very knowledgeable and quickly discovered issues with my back problems. Very relaxing atmosphere and friendly staff.”
What to expect in your initial visit:
- Upon your first visit at Advanced Myotherapy clinics, you will undergo a thorough postural assessment and consultation with specific self care education for your recovery. Included in your first 60 or 90 minute visit, you will receive a treatment plan and recovery program to help you self manage any chronic and or acute pain symptoms and injuries.
- Implementation of suitable modalities from PNF assisted stretching, dry needling, cupping, myofascial release and trigger point therapy.
- What to bring: Any x-ray, scan or MRI reports for recent and or current injuries.
Can you claim your visits on your private health insurance?
Advanced Myotherapy offers Private Health insurance claims on treatments. You will receive an invoice from your visit on the day for your visits so you can claim back with your health fund provider.
Who do we work best with?
Our ideal clients:
- Place a high value on physical health
- Are committed to achieving results
- Value performance and health
- Like to exercise regularly
- Understand investing in health is worth it
Our books and programs have featured in over 100 different media releases globally and received praise from world renowned and best selling authors!
Discover simple ways you can enhance your quality of life with practical methods of bringing balance and alignment to the mind-body! Click below to find our online offerings!