About the role:
Myotherapist / Remedial Massage Therapist
We have up to full time hours available at our Brunswick & Yea clinics, which both have a steady influx of clients.
Work in a well supported environment with both independence and autonomy.
We have a large client base of 20 years, ensuring regular and consistent flow of work.
We offer excellent remuneration and team support! Focus on your profession and we will do the rest.
Our clinic offer state of the art, modern facilities, a fantastic booking system and ongoing professional development opportunities.
We seek an enthusiastic, self-driven Myotherapist or Remedial Massage looking for career stability and longevity.
Working with us
Located in Brunswick & Yea, we have room for new team members to join our busy clinics in a wonderful work environment.
Offering excellent, well above award remuneration and a supportive environment where you will also have independence and autonomy as a Therapist.
Work at a beautiful, well established clinic with a 22 year history, access to both ongoing mentoring.
We pride ourselves on offering the best possible working conditions and environment, rest breaks, turn around time and all administration done for you.
If you are seeking work life balance, then our low staff turnover speaks for itself, to demonstrate our team satisfaction with some members remaining with us for over 7 years.
- Flexible work hours to suit your lifestyle balance
- A steady flow of regular clients balanced by breaks and turn around
- An exceptional reputation with a 22 year history
- Proven staff retention and team satisfaction (low staff turn over)
- A beautiful work environment with full administration provided
Contract Type: Casual / Part time / Full time
About the role
Duties include: Provide assessment, consultation and treatment to clients for all initial and follow up appointments.
Follow the policies and procedures outlined in the company procedure manual.
Keep detailed and thorough clinical client notes for each appointment.
Part-take in team meetings and ongoing professional development.
We are a very well established, award winning business, known for delivering exceptional outcomes. With over 22 years of history, we are continuing to grow due to our community reputation.
As a team member, you will be an employee on a fantastic above award rate, with everything taken care of so you can focus on what you do best.
If you like the sound of working within a beautiful spa-like and well-supported environment, please get in touch!
Benefits of joining our team:
- Recognition and respect for the work you do
- Constant career growth
- Build professional influence
- Enhance your skills set
- Ongoing Mentoring
- Meaningful contribution
- Be part of an award-winning team
- Have direct access to mentor with 20 years experience
- Join a well established and renowned clinic established in 2008.
- Work in a clinic with a strong appreciation for and focus on a harmonious atmosphere and working environment.
Skills and Experience required:
- Minimum Advanced Diploma of Myotherapy or Diploma of Remedial Massage
- Qualify to hold provider numbers with all health funds.
- Association membership (Associate level).
Residency Requirements – Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents only (inc. New Zealand Citizens)